Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sneaker challenge 6

KD is currently on his 6th signature shoe, so after this blog, he leaves us. But it's not leaving without some heat. In 4th place, the Kobes. This shoes are not bad actually, but there's some solid kicks in the 6 category. We finally saw some decent colorways as well, and the snakeskin effect will bring a bright future (spoiler alert) In 3rd, the Jordans, I'm not a huge fan of the 6's, mostly because of the lacks of a lot of colorways. The USA look is my personal favorite. In 2nd, we finally saw a good looking LeBron. it only took 6 tries, but I really liked this shoe, and it is 1 of the 2 LeBron shoes that I have ever owned. In first place, I really like the KD 6. These only come in lows, and the huge Nike logo is hot. This shoe already has some great colorways, and the Paris look almost made me a KD fan. Check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment