Friday, October 18, 2013

Sneaker Challenge 11

This is the final sneaker challenge of the year, as we reach the end for LeBron. The 11's dropped in early October, and our final battle commences. The LeBron 11's are another unique style, and to be honest, I'm not completely sure as to how i feel about them. They're definitely different than anything we've seen. Due to the "boxyness" of the shoe, I am left selecting the Jordan XI's for the W here. The "Bred 11's" are the most popular Jordan ever sold, as sleek leather is introduced to the sneaker world. I'm not personally a huge fan, and a lot of hype surrounds this shoe. In my opinion, the Jordan 11's are the Jordan 10's flamboyant cousin. But hey, if you're into that, go for it. It's going to be interesting, the future of the signature sneakers, and I'm looking forward most to the Kobe 9's as I have become a huge Kobe sneaker fan. here's the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment