Thursday, October 3, 2013

sneaker challenge 5

I'm really not too crazy about any of these to be completely honest. In 4th, the Kobe's. The 5's look very similar to the 4's in my opinion, and I'm not much of a fan. In 3rd place, the LeBrons. These are certainly a step above the 4's. I like the straps, and it's good to see that we're making improvements. In 2nd place, The Jordans. Yes, this is correct, the Jordans aren't number 1. These shoes are too loud for me, and I haven't been very thrilled about any of the colorways that I've seen. These shoes are big as well, and I can't help but think that the weight slowed MJ down. In 1st, I like the KD's. The design isn't too crazy, but the simplicity is stellar. I really like the low version as well, the Oklahoma tornado colorway is hot, and it's not easy to pull off a blue and yellow base.

No comments:

Post a Comment